Saturday 19 November 2011

Hey! Woo! Yea!

Hey! Woo! Yea!

I don't know about you guys, but I get pretty stoked when bands add random yells of "Hey!" "Woo!" or "Yea!" in their songs. It adds a little extra spice, just like when you add "fuck" to a sentence. So I decided to make a mix of some songs with those added in. It's a pretty wide variety of stuff on this, but then again how could I leave of "Bring Tha Noize" when Flava Flav lets out a pretty epic "YEAAAAAA BOOOOYYYEEEE" at the beginning. I couldn't. So yea, here ya go:

Hey! Woo! Yea!
1. Shook Ones- Middle Name: Justice
2. Anthrax- Bring Tha Noize (Feat. Public Enemy)
3. The Get Up Kids- Close To Home
4. Midtown- Become What You Hate
5. Off With Their Heads- Die Today
6. Piebald- American Hearts
7. The Suicide Machines- Hey
8. The Forces Of Evil- Hey! Woo! Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment